Saturday, October 06, 2007

My work is made up of individuals who have no life outside of the corporate environment. They owe their souls to the corporate machiene, and the really sick part is they are happy about it.

I find myself sourrounded by people who have a "corporate disease" that saps the lifeblood out of those around like me who have priorities that fit outside of the mundane. They have attitudes of "I don't care what it takes, who is hurt, when I decide to do things, or what anyone else's plans may be - as lomg as the work gets done". I've seenit too many times to remember. Heaven forbid I ask the obvious question, "when did you know it needed to be done today?". No, cantask that because that would expose the flaw, and people might have to take resposibility for waiting until the last minute, instead of laying it all on people like me who have the resposibility of completing on time reguardless of what that "left over" time is.

Its more than aggrivating the lack of consideration and concern. Its amazing!

No comments: