Wednesday, July 02, 2003

You know at my "real job" I create posters from time to time. Some of them are for various business subjects and others are for me to just have the pleasure of making. Some are realistic, others surrealistic. Today I was printing one of my posters I did for July 4th. I didn't get it done in time, obviously. There's always next year! Anyway, on the poster I have the preamble to the Declaration of Independance and the Plesge of Allegence. When I am making posters I will often forget things, or leave them out until I have printed them once to get an idea of what overall they look like. Well, today was no different. In fact I laughed out loud when I discovered I had made a mistake on the Pledge. I found I had left out the word - "Indivisible". Who knows, maybe it was an unconscience reaction to reality here in America. What do you think?

No comments: