Thursday, July 03, 2003

Sometimes I simply sit and wonder. I get overwhelmed with . . . LIFE. I think about the awesome responsibility I have to my wife and especially my children. I think about the great career God has given me and how I so often take it for granted. I think about the talents and opportunities that stand in front of me, and how so often I foolishly wave them aside without a thought or care.

What opportunites have I missed today with my kids, my wife, on my job, with my talents....with God? Where have I simply said "I don't want to take the time" or "I'm too tired" or some other foolish excuse? It's not a neccesity to be too serious in life, or to take life too seriously, but it's a fool who complacently slides through life, never taking time to do the things that he thinks may take from him, when really those things bring in such an amazing reward that he doesn't know what to do with all the blessing.

Be more effectionate, take the time, get away from the TV, Video Games, the computer. GET A LIFE!

No comments: