Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Decision....

So here's the thing, I've had to make a few tough decisons, one of which was closing down my MySpace account and also the conclusion that teaching animation is not going to be something that will be happening. I have been coming to terms with that and looking for alternative "dreams". I guess I could figure out how to do some teaching on the side or community work. I just can't seem to be able to figure out how to get my degree with my job, my wife, and my kids.

I was thinking about getting a Mac computer to do some video editing. i just need to figure out exactly what I need to get to accomplish that.

Anyone out there know Macs well enough to tell me? I need to be able to edit both normal and HD content. I don't know what programs are best on Mac. I've always been a PC guy, please don't hold it against me you Mac people out there.

No comments: