Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy Birthday?!

Today is my birthday....yep, I'm here at work where I know I am on the ignore list as far as birthdays are concerned. I've gone to pretty much every single impromptu birthday celebration with cake and whatever, but when my birthday comes around it doesn't seem to mean anything. I don't get it. What did I do? What did I not do? I've been here for close to six years and I still don't get the time a day when it comes to my birthday. Oh well, what am I getting upset about? This is corporate America isn't it? Isn't this what I should expect from a corporation and people who show favoritism and "who you know" get's you ahead? It's stupid!

Happy Birthday to me!! Big flippan deal!

1 comment:

Anim8or said...

I guess I spoke too soon. They actually remembered and had cake and everything. Wow, I guess there's a first time for everything! LOL!