Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Employment Woes...........

Okay, I need to know what is the deal? Here we have the economy going ape over the next president coming in when the exact opposite should be happening based upon what I kept hearing from the supporters of Obama. What's the deal?!

I am unemployed right now because I had to move out of state and even after my "employer" stated that we would be able to work things out since I worked remote for 99% of the time, they didn't want to work with me do here I sit.

I have most of my family and I's belongings in storage, which we have no income to pay for, we have a car that we have no income to pay on, and we have phones that will be going dark later this month! I have sent out and contacted over twenty different agencies, businesses and corporations and yet only three, yes only three, have had the decency to call me back or contact me in any way to let me know they are not interested.

Now I find that a company I used to work for has a position that I could easily fill, but they have a "client" that has a certain person in mind for them to hire for the position. I may not get consideration because this company wants to comit a crime and hire someone that the "client" wants there! Yes, it's illegal and WRONG! But what can I, the lowly consumer and unemployed person do?

I have tried to get other jobs that are out of my area of expertise, but I get the same response from all of them......."Over-qualified".......... This stinks!

So what am I to do?

No comments: