Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hanging in there....

I am trying hard to not be anxious. Here I am on the edge of the possibility of a new job, that could be close to the "perfect" job for me. It has so far, everything I have been looking for in a job. I'm nervous as I wait to find out whether they will even be considering me out of however many people they have had apply, or have found. I don't know what my competition is, what is reasonable as far as salary goes, or what all is expected of me as far as travel in concerned. I know I would be flying out from time to time for meetings and such, but outside of that I don't know what's expected.

I have several questions, that I will ask if I am interviewed and asked to come on.

My biggest problem is not knowing what's going on. When I don't have a ll the facts, I worry, I get tentative, and I stress out. I know I shouldn't but I do anyway.

Well, I will continue on just "being" until I hear something. I guess I should just keep praying and hoping that this is the job and that it will be a blessing to me.

No comments: